General Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for choosing Tourexpect as your tour organizer.
All the provisions stated in the terms and conditions on the Tourexpect.com website are primarily designed to ensure your rights to obtain the optimal tourism services available to us, and to serve as a reference for you to obtain information and terms that govern how you obtain each service before submitting it.
Our head office is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and we have a branch in Erbil, Iraq, where we offer a wide range of travel and tourism-related services to customers worldwide.
We work to facilitate bookings for travelers through our website, holiday packages for groups, individuals, or companies, as well as special honeymoon packages. Additionally, we handle hotel bookings, entrance tickets to tourist sites or activity tickets, group or individual trips, and many other activities. We also assist you in discovering each country or city, as well as transportation services with a reception and welcome service through private or sharing transfer, among other services.
- All infrastructure is owned and managed by the relevant independent suppliers.
- Customers are advised to check the applicable insurance if necessary at the time of booking. As Tourexpect, we do not accept any liability from guests for any injuries that occur during tours or trips or any subsequent insurance claims.
- By booking any service through our website, means that you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions without limitation or condition.
- During booking through our website Tourexpect.com, please ensure the accuracy of all information provided. It is considered a legal contract that you can rely on and a document that preserves the rights of both parties. Tourexpect will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided and will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience you may suffer as a result.
Please read the following terms and procedures to ensure that you have clearly understood the terms of your preferred trip. All of these terms and conditions will apply...
1- Booking Conditions for Tourist Services:
- You can book our services through our website Tourexpect.com by entering the required information in the designated fields via email, or by contacting our customer service center.
- Any changes in the information after the booking confirmation will require you to pay additional fees.
- The booking will not be confirmed until you pay for the service using any of the available methods, and then receive an authenticated receipt from Tourexpect.
- Sometimes Tourexpect may cancel some activated bookings due to (a change in service prices by our suppliers) or (changes in currency rates), etc.
- It is possible to cancel or impose additional fees on some of our services for emergency reasons after clarification
- The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings that do not comply with its policies.
- Special offers begin as soon as they are posted on the website.
- You can make private bookings directly through the website, send a message via email, or contact customer service to ensure that you receive the optimal service.
2- Payment methods:
You can book Tourexpect tourism services online through our website and pay the full amount of the tourism service reservation online through available options, such as credit cards (Visa or MasterCard), or through a bank transfer to the company's account.
3- Confirmation Policy:
Once the payment is completed, you will receive a payment receipt and a confirmation of the reservation via email. You can take a printed copy as proof of payment to the service provider to confirm your booking. However, make sure that you have provided the correct travel requirements information at the time of payment or when booking any of the services.
- Tourexpect pricing policy ensures economic and smooth pricing for online booking.
- Service prices are dependent on currency exchange rates and subject to change.
- Prices do not include any services or products other than those mentioned in the offers, and any additional services will be paid locally in the destination city (such as local payments, entry fees, exchange rates, etc.) in local currency. Tourexpect is not responsible for payment.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice, especially in the case of any unexpected circumstances. Therefore, if you have paid the full amount due, the company will not be responsible for any additional amounts that may arise for the services provided after the full payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in company fees, and the company reserves the right to change prices based on changes in tourism products and availability.
- Prices displayed on our website are based on an individual basis.
- Prices do not include any insurance unless specified in the details.
Using the website's services for commercial purposes, such as selling and profiting, requires obtaining written approval from Tourexpect. Any manipulation or use of our services for commercial purposes without informing the company's management may subject you to legal accountability.
6- Company's Tasks and Responsibilities:
- All the terms and conditions have been put in place to provide you with optimal service, and your use of the website implies your acknowledgment and unconditional acceptance of all the terms.
- We respect the privacy of our customers and ensure that no information is collected except the relevant booking information. Accordingly, we strive to protect our customers' right to privacy regarding their interaction with our website.
- All personal information collected through your personal account, your data (ID, credit card, etc.), or your use of the website will not be disclosed and will be protected.
- Any use of your personal account, device, or mobile phone, whether by you or by someone else without your personal supervision or knowledge, is your personal responsibility, and you will be liable for any damages, obligations, and compensations for any losses or damages incurred by us, our partners, and suppliers, materially or legally.
- Our mission is to provide tourist services, which are subject to change, modification, or deletion, and we are not responsible for the unavailability of the service or the cancellation of some of its terms, or the increase in its prices due to the policies of suppliers or other reasons.
- Any booking of services or financial transactions or even the conclusion of agreements bearing the name of the company is only acceptable through the website or by visiting one of the company's offices, and any other method does not represent Tourexpect and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for any material, moral, or legal losses resulting from it.
7- Responsibilities of Customers or Users:
- Once you use and book any service from the Tourexpect website, it means that you are aware of and knowledgeable about how to obtain the provided services. Any losses resulting from errors in contracting due to your lack of knowledge about the usage methods and procedures will require you to compensate us for all damages caused in any form (material, moral, etc.).
- All services available on our website are intended for direct use by customers. Any other use, whether for monetary or moral gain through individuals or companies, exposes you to legal accountability. When using services for profit through individuals or companies, it will only be allowed with a written agreement or contract between the parties through the site's administrators as individuals.
- You do not have the right to cause any actions that cause harm to the company, its partners, customers, or suppliers, or to publish any content that includes defamation, slander, or threats. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions will expose you to legal liability and require you to compensate us or any of our customers, partners, or suppliers for any material, psychological, or other damages or losses.
8- Modification or Refund Policy:
The terms and conditions for modification and refund are general rules and do not apply to all services. We advise you to review the booking terms of the service before making a reservation.
- Refunds - if any - for tourist service reservations will be made after contacting the service providers first. All services have their own clauses and policies that may prevent modification or refund under any circumstances.
- All modifications and changes to any tourist service are subject to availability at the time of the request. If available, service modification fees (i.e., fines) will apply and must be paid by the client.
9- Cancellation Policy:
By the Company:
The company Tourexpect has the right to cancel your reservation if the passenger data entered is not consistent with the names in the passport, or if the passenger data is not entered correctly during the booking process. Additionally, your reservation may also be canceled by Tourexpect in the event of any changes or cancellations to its services due to factors beyond our control or the control of our suppliers, such as bad weather, technical issues, government restrictions, and other events. In such cases, refunds or full or partial rescheduling may be granted at our discretion.
By the Client:
Dear user, before making a cancellation, we recommend that you carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your travel package. To cancel your reservation in full or in part, make sure to provide written notice of the cancellation to Tourexpect via email. Upon receiving your cancellation request, we will notify you via email regarding the confirmation of the cancellation, in addition to imposing special fees for canceling any service reservation with the company, as well as cancellation fees for suppliers, if applicable. The company cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or confirmed by us.
10- Travel documents:
It is the responsibility of the user/client to ensure that they have all the necessary documents related to the booking process, including a valid ID card and passport, to avoid any issues. In case of any loss of service due to the absence of the appropriate documents, there will be no right to refund or reschedule, and Tourexpect will not be responsible for such loss.
Therefore, customers - regardless of their nationality - are advised to consult their countries' consulates for information on entry requirements before planning their visit. It is also important to inquire from your consulate about the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice. The company is not responsible if you are denied entry to the relevant country due to the lack of the correct passport, visa, or other travel documents.
Tourexpect does not cover any prices for any type of damages resulting from accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal belongings, or even trip cancellations, and therefore all customers are advised to obtain travel insurance to avoid unforeseen circumstances. Customers are advised to check the applicable insurance if necessary at the time of booking. The company does not assume any responsibility from customers for any injuries that occur during tours and trips, and any insurance claims thereafter.
12- Notes and complaints:
Dear user, if you are not satisfied or if there is any complaint, it must be discussed or to register inquiries or suggestions, please contact us directly. Your feedback is very important to us, so please fill out the form upon your return.
If you have any complaints, they can be submitted within a period not exceeding 7 working days from the date of your return.
- To send any complaint or inquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For direct inquiry with one of the customer service representatives, you can contact the following numbers: +971 58 506 0092